Friday, August 7, 2009

I wanna go Boarding School

MRSM a good place to be in because that place contain no ELORA. Can meet new people (pretty and good girls i hope). Can start a new book because i gonna have new friends and classmates that ofcourse they do  not know that i was a bad person in primary school. Forget la the past...
I know i like to like "PECAH RAHSIA" people during primary but when i am getting older and dah mature, i soon thouhgt that what i was doing was bad. Tried to stop MENGUMPAT but when ELORA came the aura came back to me so i started to talk like SHIT and people HATE ME. BTW i am trying to cut quarter of my daily food intake because i am on kinda a DIET. I am not dieting for a girl but for myself. To all my fellow Omegarians, i ain no buy a Ferari for Elora and i ain no going to marry her, This is a joke la. As an entertainment at school so we all are not boring in class. because me and her (dgn rasa RENDAH HATI) is like beauty and the beast lar. You all know who is the beauty and who is the beast. Aku ni bukan suka sangat puji diri lebih-lebih. I know i am not an HANDSOME, jadi tak padan la dgn dia yang cantik tu (nak muntah, sakit jantung,wuakwuak baby pun nangis baca ni). So please i beg you guys DOA i masuk asrama yang bagus jadi tak de la sape sing dalam kelas. (Today guna bahasa rojak sbb 1 Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment