Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadan+Seminar

Today most of my fellow Omegarians and i went for a seminar in University Malaya. It was really tiring because we had to sit there for more than 7 hours. Everything was quite fun accept Maths (the teacher was teaching himself i think) and Geography was boring too (i don't like her voice tone). I rather learning in our school class with the noisy Elora insulting me and Hariz and Haziq fart fighting (btw they did it on the way home and Haziq won). But i think Nafis and Julia had fun because they really don't mine about what the teacher teaching, they were busy talking. By the way, Amirah listen to my so called "sindiran ke arah kebaikan" by wearing tudung even thought outside of school. So mission accomplished and my next target is Elora.

Second day of Ramadan fasting, i got stressed out because i was blamed for something i did not done. Maybe my parents was tired and stressed because scientifically, hungry people will get mad easy. I think i just have to relax and face the fact that i am the eldest child.

Selamat Berpuasa and Berbuka Puasa.

Jangan membazir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment