Monday, December 14, 2009

14th December 2009

Well, this morning i went for a medical check-up at SJMC. The doctor said that i should exercise and cut down oilly food intake to the lowest as possible. He said my blood sugar level should be below 7 mmol and i shout cut down my weight to the optimum level which is for my height is about 80 kilos.

He then gave me a new medicine, and and he hope that i can achieve the target healthily not by stop eating. He told me that losing weight is a hard thing to do. Then, i went home and ate my breakfast or lunch at about 2pm. I was so hungry because i didn't had any breakfast.

My tip for you guys, remember that life is short and enjoy while u can, but always remember that what if ur a diabetic at a young age and you die at the age of 65. You will suffer a long way till death. So, eat all u can but not too much.

Btw, PMR results is near, so Gud Luck >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment