Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The trip to Penang...

Since i was a child, almost twice a year, my family and i will go for an eating trip to Penang (no wonder i ...). I call it an eating trip because we when there for 4 days and 3 nights just to eat the best nasi kandar in the whole wide world. Actually, for u guy's information, my mom and dad are graduates from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang and evantually my mom comes from Penang. So, my dad knows quite a few hotspot to eat the best nasi kandar.

Last Friday, we went to Penang by car and stopped at a R&R in Bukit Gantang to eat Durian. Btw, i was dizzy like hell because first of all, I HATE DURIAN. Secondly, i couldnot eat it because it contains really high quantity of sugar which i cannot take. Then, hell starts on the car :

Me : Oii, sape burgh bau durian ni!!!
Little sis : Sorry, nina burgh tak sengaja!!!
a few moments after that...
Litlle bro : Sorry, adik kentut !!!
Me : I need oxygen, help, i am dying.

In Penang, we went to a nasi kandar stalll name Line Clear. then when back to the hotel and sleep. Our activities there where just eating and my little bro and sis was swimming. In the morning, my father and i when for the gym. I watched 2012 for the 3rd time there because my bor and my mom did not watch it yet. While the others was in a suspend mood and got the scarry look in their face, i was laughing because i know what happens in the end.

Now, i'm at home, scared of the UKKM test tomorrow. Hope the maths are not that hard.

Btw, some girls i know are crazy towards Robert Pattison (Twilight guy) but i like the girl Kristen Stewart because she is hot but the not bad one like (not like Megan Fox).
So, Chow.

The song You belong with me by Taylor Swift really touch me. It actually a little bit potray myself. (Listen to the song closely and you will understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment