Saturday, December 26, 2009

The PMR result collection day.

Firstly, i want to say Alhamdullillah to Allah for giving me straight A's. Then to my parents, teachers, tuisyen teachers and to all my friends who have helped me. To all my friends who got straight a's, congrats and continue the hard work because form 4 is a different side of the world of learning. To all who didn't got straight a's, you guys still have a long way to go and always remember that how hard we work, 8A;s still comes from GOD.

I got a Canon SLR 500D camera for PMR...
It is cool and i love it very much...

Today, i am quite sad because my niece just passed away cause by intestine infection and she is still 5 or almost 6 days old. But she will suffer if she stayed a life with 3/4 of her intestine gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment